500g butter – 180g sugar
1 teaspoon ovallete(cake stabilizer)
1 tin sweetened milk
260g hongkong flour or cake flour
220g nutella choc spread
*180-220g Nutella to be placed on each choc layer
1. beat butter, sugar & ovallete together until white
2. put in eggs one by one and beat again
3. slow down the mixer speed and put in sweetened milk and beat again.
4. then placed in the flour and horlicks bit by bit. Beat them until they have thoroughly mix
5. divide into 2 portion ie:
1st portion – put in the nutella
2nd portion – just the plain cake mix.
6. Bake layer by layer.
*Not forgetting at each of the chocolate layer place the extra nutella*
credits foto e ricetta: Edwina M. thanks!