Ricetta originale americana
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 cup FIRMLY packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1 bag of semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease your cookie sheets with Pam.
2. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Beat together the sugars and melted butter. Add the egg and beat thoroughly, and do the same with the egg yolk. Add the vanilla and beat together until everything is nice and creamy.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients a little bit at a time until just combined (if you mix it too much the cookies will be hard and dry).
5. Mix in the chocolate chunks and roll balls of dough that are a little less than 1/4 cup and put on the cookie sheet. Bake for 17-20 minutes and allow them to cool on the cookie sheet before devouring them!
le ricette americane non vanno in grammi ma in tazze, direi che una tazza corrisponde ai nostri 170-190 grammi.